Accidentes Geográficos

Monday, June 23, 2008

Thing # 11 - LibraryThing

This is neat. It was very easy to input my books and choose the right one from search results. I can list my books and tag them to indicate what I have, need to read, liked, etc.

This tool will help me find books by my favorite authors and/or topics. I can see adding to my list, books that I don't have, but have read. I can create a tag that would indicate where I can get the book if I need to reference it (for instance, the teacher resource library at school). In the classroom, it will be of great help for me to quickly access material that I want to use for lesson planning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can link your library shelf to the blog--I'd like to see yours.

Also, shelfari is even better looking on your blog, so check it out.

Mamalibearian said...

I love, love, love LibraryThing! I've been playing with it since it first "appeared". It just gets better!