Accidentes Geográficos

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing # 10 - Online Image Generator

It was fun picking out a cartoon to add my own words to. Tried to upload the
image, but kept getting upload error. So I cut and pasted the HTML code instead.
Not sure how to move it (center, right, left) using the code, though. www.txt2pic.com/comic-strip/


Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com



Yes! Discovered it is as easy as positioning cursor on the picture and right clicking to open a window to save it. This sure beats saving the HTML code. Used my own picture for this one. Can see it used for history/architecture subject. Very excited about trading cards possibilities in the classroom.



http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php

But I am still anguishing over how not to have my latest image appear at the top of my blog. Only way I figured out to change the order, was to add the image (automatically appears at the top) and then go to the tab edit Html to then cut and paste the image code to the desired spot. Anyone out there has a different way? And while I am asking, how can I have my text appear around the picture (to the left, the right, left and right of the image? :) All it seems to allow is for before or after the image.


I like this other image generator lots. It goes with the fortune cookies we so eagerly share when we eat Chinese.



http://confucius-says-it.txt2jpg.com



















1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

When you go edit your blog entry, there should be a box to check (or something similar) that will let your text wrap around your images. Try it and see!