Accidentes Geográficos

Monday, June 14, 2010

"11 Tools" Post # 1

At first I was nervous because it had been a while since I used my blog. Wasn't sure how much I had retained. Once I got over logging in and remembering/resetting my password, I was able to get into the blog and look at all the neat things I had posted. I thought the current avatar was great back when it was created. But once I created the VOKI and gave it voice, I prefered the new one. I tried to use the microphone option thinking that it would pick it up from the computer built-in mike (tiny whole on top of the turn on button), but it wouldn't let me. It did work for Jolynn in an advanced ActivInspire class I attended last week. So I gave up and used the text option instead. I am looking forward to learning more.

3 comments:

VWB said...

I don't hear your voki say anything...maybe you forgot to save?
the text option is my favorite way simply because I don't have the mike issues!

FrAsianLat said...

It should work. I just tried it. Check your volume.

11 Tools Project Manager said...

I am discovering that depending on the background, if I am on my Mac (which I am now) the voices in voki don't work!!

technology is always full of surprises!

thanks for getting back with me!